VISITAS

quarta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2011

Inglês - Questões pessoais

What's your first name? My first name is...
What's your surname? My surname is...
How old are you? I'm ... years old.
Where are you from? I'm from Portugal.
What nationality are you? I'm Portuguese.
What's your address? My address is...
What's your phone number? My phone number is ...
When is your birthday? My birthday is on...

What's her first name? Her first name is...
What's her surname? Her surname is...
How old is she? She is  ... years old.
Where is she from? She is  from Portugal.
What nationality is she? She is Portuguese.
What's her address? Her address is...
What's her phone number? Her phone number is ...
When is her birthday? Her birthday is on...


What's his first name? His first name is...
What's his surname? His surname is...
How old is he? He is  ... years old.
Where is he from? He is  from Portugal.
What nationality is he? He is Portuguese.
What's his address? His address is...
What's hisphone number? His phone number is ...
When is his birthday? His birthday is on...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário